Spring is the perfect time to declutter the mind and gain inspiration for the rest of the school year!
Beginning Earth Day, Mindful Schools is hosting Mindful Spring, a free 5-day online practice series from April 22 to April 26 to inspire you to bring mindfulness into your daily life.
No matter what your experience with mindfulness, we invite you to join us to start or refresh your practice. To participate, join our free online community for mindful educators and parents!
Who Is This For?
Mindful Spring is ideal for educators and parents who are curious about mindfulness and want to explore how to integrate it into their personal lives and work with young people.
Or maybe you’ve taken a Mindful Schools course and need a little inspiration or nudge to establish a regular practice. This can help you mindfully reset and take on the rest of the school year.
What You’ll Get in Mindful Spring
Our goal with Mindful Spring is to provide 5 days of inspiration for you to start and maintain a regular mindfulness practice. Here’s what you can expect once we get started:
- Daily Practice. Each day you’ll receive an email with a guided audio mindfulness practice. You can listen on your commute or during a break in your day.
- Daily Tip. Each practice will offer a suggestion on how you can carry the daily practice throughout the day. Try to return to this practice and notice what it feels like to practice mindfulness in this way.
- Connect. If you want more, join a discussion with our community of like-minded peers. Swap stories, experiences, and ideas around the practice of the day.
Mindful Spring FAQs
- If I miss a day, can I still participate? Yes, you can join in at anytime! When you join, you’ll be able to access the practice of the day. You can also review previous practices if you’d like, but you do not have to go back and you’re not “behind.” We’re simply happy to practice with you, now.
- How do I update my notification settings? Once we get started, Mindful Schools will only send you one email per day with the Mindful Spring daily practice. Please note that we’re hosting Mindful Spring community discussions on a community platform called Mighty Networks. You can set your Mighty Networks notifications here.
- I’m already a community member, how do I “join” Mindful Spring? If you are already member of the Mindful Schools community in Mighty Networks, you’re automatically in Mindful Spring. Clicking “Join” simply takes you to the community discussion board–you’re in the right place! You can connect with peers in the network, and on April 22nd, you’ll start receiving the five daily practices in your inbox. Thanks for being here with us.
- Is Mindful Spring part of a course? Mindful Spring is not a course – it’s simply a free 5-day practice series to inspire you to start or renew your mindfulness practice. If you’re currently taking our Mindfulness Fundamentals or Mindful Educator Essentials courses, you’re very welcome to join, but participating in Mindful Spring is not a required part of your coursework.
About Mindful Schools
Mindful Schools is a nonprofit organization that empowers today’s educators to create healthy, thriving schools. We’ve trained over 50,000 teachers and education professionals from more than 100 countries who are dedicated to revolutionizing today’s learning environments with mindfulness.
Our research-backed training empowers educators–teachers, counselors, principals, parents–with resources, strategies, and support to develop a mindfulness practice. They are able to cultivate key qualities such as self-awareness, emotional resilience, and compassion, and then share the practice and benefits with their students.
|Mindful Schools is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and we rely on the generosity of our community to bring mindfulness to classrooms and schools around the world. With the donations we receive, Mindful Schools can widen access to our programs through awarding scholarships and working in under-resourced schools. If you are inspired by the benefits of this Mindful Spring practice, even a gift of $1 for each day of practice will make a difference.|