School Psychologist and Mindfulness Instructor
Karachi Sindh Pakistanhome
About My Work
- Mental Health Professional
- Higher Ed
- After School
- Education / Classroom Program
- Families & One-on-One
- Adolescents dealing with stress, anxiety, and anger.
- Adults dealing with stress and chronic pain/illnesses.
- Working with children and school staff to resolve conflicts mindfully, using restorative practices.
Maheen Mohammed is a school psychologist with over 10 years experience working with children, adolescents, parents, and school staff in Canada and Pakistan. She has been teaching Mindfulness to children and adults since 2012.
Maheen was drawn to the practice of mindfulness to help manage stress and difficult emotions in her own personal life. The impact of this practice was so profound, Maheen was inspired to integrate mindfulness into her work with schools, and to pursue training in this field. Along with working with young people and being a Certified Mindful Schools Instructor, Maheen is also an accredited teacher through Breathworks UK, and teaches mindfulness courses to adults for dealing with stress and chronic pain and illness.