“Hands down the BEST professional development that I’ve done in the 25 years that I’ve been an educator.”
– Becky W, School Counselor, Class of 2019
Important Program Updates
- Important Regarding Prerequisites:
- 101: APRIL 1 is the final session of the 101 course that will qualify for the program. Register here
- 201: MAY 20 is the final session of the 201 course that will qualify for the program. Register here
- Applications Are Now Closed: Application for MTCP closed on April 15.
- Register by May 15, 2021: Once you receive your acceptance confirmation, May 15 is the deadline to complete your registration in the program.
- July 18, 2021 to July 23, 2021––MTCP Opening Retreat: We have scheduled our Virtual Opening Retreat, which kicks off the MTCP 2021-2022 program. Mark your calendar for the 6-day virtual retreat: Sunday, July 18, 2021 through Friday, July 23, 2021.
Mindful Teacher Certification Program
Our Mindful Teacher Certification Program is designed for educators, by educators. If you are an educator or school leader passionate about deepening your personal mindfulness practice and gaining the skills and in-depth experiential training to effectively share mindfulness practices across audiences in your school community, join us. This 300-hour immersive year-long experience has empowered a new generation of over one thousand Mindful Teachers to positively shift learning environments and pioneer the path toward building mindful schools. The 2021-2022 program will mark Mindful Schools’ ninth year of guiding educators in our work to create mindful learning environments that support every educator and child to realize their fullest potential.
Mindful Schools is deeply committed to equity and inclusivity, and we believe that representation matters in all elements of our trainings. This year we established an Equity in Action Scholarship Fund to invest in educators who identify as BIPOC and/or LGBTQIA+. If you have the resources and capacity to support the EIA Fund, please make a gift here. Learn more about the EIA Scholarship in the Program Details section below.
“You are about to embark on a truly remarkable life-changing experience. Get ready to learn how to love yourself and others in a way you’ve never known before.”
–– Melody M, Class of 2020
Watch the Recording: December Info Session
In December, our faculty Megan Sweet and Argos Gonzalez hosted an informational session about the Mindful Teacher Certification Program 2021-2022. The call starts with a guided mindfulness practice. The informational presentation begins at 8:50. Watch below.
Reflections from our MTCP grads: Jen Casper
Hear how the Mindful Teacher Certification Program was a life-changing experience for one of our graduates.
Jen Casper––a middle school teacher in Linden, MI and Mindful Teacher Graduate––talks about how this was the best professional development she’s ever experienced and she now has a life-long community of experts to connect with.